Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Untitled

I put this outfit together today, starting with the accessories as the foundations and then I built my swanky set around the theme. The jewelry set is a stunning earth tones of divine smoky rounds and a shimmering brushed copper finish enhance this unique design as a touch of the safari’s golden sun burns brightly in the fiery Swarovski topaz center. Earrings with sterling silver hooks or adjustable clips and 16” Neckpiece with 2” extension

African_sunset

Purchase African Sunset

 

I put this together with leggings and chiffon blouse that you can get from bodycentral.com.  I love leggings and this chiffon blouse will go great with the boots, handbag, and the African Sunset jewelry set.  A pair of brown jeans would work great also.

Chiffon_peasant_top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Latest News Updates