Search

Custom Search

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fifth Avenue Collection Jewelry RSS Submission

One thing that I sometimes forget is to submit my rss feeds to lists.  I listed all my rss feeds in notepad and today I will work on submitting.  I have a Fifth Avenue Collection blog so it makes submission very easy.  I will also be submitting to Google, Yahoo, and Digg.  I will continue to work on the design and updates of my website.  I absolutely love being an Independent Jeweller
and the Jewelry that Fifth Avenue Collection designs. One of the best upgrades to my Fifth Avenue Collection Jewelry business is signing Up For Credit Card Processing!  It is important to be able to process credit cards to increase your profits.  I don't know how many times a vendor at a trade show stated "I can't process credit cards."  You are losing profits.  I am not going to be in that category and will be using Merchant Warehouse to process all my credit card transactions.

Carribbeanblue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Latest News Updates